It is easy to recognize, that I love silver foil conductor. Foil (or ribbon)) as conductor has superior signal transmission properties compared to all (all!)) other conductor geometries.
Dynamics, ease, punch, rythm, timbre, holographic soundstage, sovereignty.
Derived from the design of my speaker cable emerged my interconnect that uses silver foils that are piggybacked. This cable has with 300pF/m a low capacity. That means that you can also use it with weak or passive sources.
I try to NOT use plastic whenever possible. Plastic sounds artificial. In the evolution our ear has "learned" to listen to the sound of natural material! But I don't want to make a dogma out of that and this is why I offer my cables also with the superb KLEI Harmony plug.
Only a missing solder joint is a good solder joint. With the wooden RCA plugs the conductor becomes the contact. Outstanding signal transmission property!
... what? Was my reaction when I realised, that RCA interconnects generally have two ground wires and thus form a ground loop! If you think that if you don't hear a hum everything is fine, you might be wrong. However, my interconnect has only one ground conductor for both channels. Left and right channel are packed piggyback. An even blacker background and even more resolution are the results.
- 4N pure silver foil conductor
- no solder joint with the wooden RCA plug
- single Ground Conductor for both channels
- resonance-enhanced with C37-varnish
- protected against mechanical impacts by cotton
- also as balanced interconnect available
- with comprehensive operating manual
- 4N pure silver wire conductor
- No solder joint with the wooden RCA plug
- Resonance-enhanced with C37-varnish
- Protected against mechanical impacts by cotton
- Also as balanced interconnect available
- With comprehensive operating manual