As speaker cables not only have to transmit a signal but also energy, the cable geometry is of particular importance. The energy required by the speaker is transmitted in an electromagnetic field. To provide an appropriate "conductor path" for this field, I use a foil conductor. Despite the complex manufacturing process, the result is worth it.
Dynamics, ease, punch, rythm, timbre, holographic soundstage, sovereignty.
Reproduction is surprisingly open, purified and transparent. Spatial representation and signal depth are outstanding. As for my other products, I avoid using plastic whenever possible. Dielectric and jacketing are made of natural materials.
The standard plug for this cable is my own spade terminal made of pure silver. On request, I also offer hard gold-plated hollow banana plugs. With comprehensive operating manual.
- 4N pure silver foil conductor
- no solder joint with the fork terminals
- also with non-magnetic banana plugs available
- resonance-enhanced with C37-varnish
- protected against mechanical impacts by 3 layers of cotton
- with comprehensive operating manual